With the release of the iPhone 5 and iOS 6 Siri became a little smarter. But what good is she if you are not taking full advantage of all her time-saving capabilities?
Quite often I hear people say things like “Siri is cool, but I don’t really know what to ask her to do”. If you have ever said this, then this post is for you. Below is a list of the top 30 things busy people can use Siri for to make themselves more EFFICIENT and of course… to make life easier
1. Siri can help you make reservations.
She then takes you straight to open table to reserve a spot.
2. Siri can tweet.
3. Siri can update Facebook of course. (She knows punctuation too, so say it just like you want it typed).
4. Siri can check sports scores, rosters, and stats.
5. Siri can identify poisonous plants.
6. Siri can set alarms.
7. Siri can even wake you from a nap.
8. Siri can explain text lingo to you (great for parents).
9. Siri is a great for checking traffic before heading out.
10. Siri now provides instant directions.
Hmm It’s only a 1,530 miles…
11. Siri can look up time zones.
12. Siri can tell you what movies are playing near you.
13. She can then bring up reviews for a movie.
14. Siri can check the price of gas for you.
15. Siri can locate the nearest hospital (faster than you can search for it).
16. Siri is a math wiz (where was Siri when I was in high-school!)
How bout this for the kitchen…
17. Siri can set up meetings in your calendar.
She will even let you know if your schedule has a conflict.
18. Siri can shine some light on it. Simply tell her to open flashlight app (may require download) and voila instant light in a dark place.
20. Siri can also be your personal nutritionist.
21. Siri can help you locate the nearest ATM.
22. Siri is an excellent reminder (No need to write everything down anymore). Think of future events too such as changing air filters, turning clocks back, birthdays etc.
23. Siri can help you take pictures in a flash
Seriously, she opens the camera app so fast I couldn’t even get a screenshot of it!
24. Siri helps you spell (love this one)
She even helps you pronounce too…
25. Siri can set a timer for you effortlessly. (Great for cooking, and exercising).
26 Siri can help you split the dinner bill.
She can even tell you how much to tip…
Siri can help you find the nearest WiFi hotspot.
Siri can help you take notes on the run (I use this when driving all the time).
Siri can check the forecast.
You can even ask her things like…
30. Last but not least…Siri can keep things quiet for you.
Just one more question Siri…
How about you? What do you use Siri for? Did anything not make this list that you think should have?
I would love to hear from you. Drop a comment below…