If you’re the kind of person that always has a bunch of tabs open then you you’ll love this quick little tip.
This tip comes from Reddit user: thisisned
Simply Copy and Paste this secret string of text into the address bar of any browser tab.
I’ve made it easy on you…
Just click the notepad icon below to get the text…
Then simply copy the text – open a new tab and paste it in the address bar and you’re good to go!
Here’s the visual play by play:
1. Copy the text by highlighting it.
- Then either right click and choose “Copy”
- or use the keyboard shortcut “Command + C” on a Mac
- or “Control + C” on a PC.
2. Open A New Tab & Paste It Into The Address Bar
- Open a new tab in your internet browser and past in the text to the address bar and hit enter.
- Paste by clicking inside the address bar and then right clicking and choose “paste”
- or use the keyboard shortcut “Command + V” on a Mac
- or “Control + V” on a PC.
Now you have a nice clean slate in which to type any notes:
If you want to increase the font size simply increase the number size:
You can also change the font family if you like:
And last but not least – don’t forget to bookmark it!