If you have some helpful content that you think the Efficient Life Skills audience would enjoy, we’d love to feature it.
(Just have a tip? If you just have a story you’d like to tell us about, email us at:
To help you out a little, we’d like to give you some key steps to increase the chances of being published here.
Here are a few, easy-to-follow guidelines:
- Read our other posts & follow them as a guide. We like to provide motivatoinal information and helpfuladvice for our audience in a clean and easy to read format. Make your content “bloggy” and “shareable”.
- You can include useful links, but don’t overdo it. Please leave out affiliate links and limit the amount of shameless self-promotion. Links to other extremely helpful resources are great though.
- Include a two sentence bio. We’ll use this at the end of the post if it is published. In the bio you may also include 1 link to your site and 1 link to a social media account of your choosing.
- Make sure what you write fits into our existing categories. Take a look at the categories of the posts we do (motivation, tips and tricks, inspiration etc.) and try to pick something we haven’t covered extensively before.
- Include a high-quality image. Make sure you have the rights to the image and if it from a creative commons, include a link to the creator. Make sure the image is at least 934 x 622.
- Send in a completed post in the HTML format ready to paste it into wordpress.
- Name the file “Efficient Life Skills Guest Post – Your Name Here – Topic Name Here”. The easier you make it on us, the more likely you are to have something posted.
- Submit your guest post by emailing us at joseph.michael@EfficientLifeSkills.com. If you’d like to write a guest post, please write it up, and email it to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
We look forward to seeing what you write and hopefully featuring it here on Efficient Life Skills!
Thanks for thinking of us.